Saturday, July 3, 2010

Just A Quick Hello

OK. I have been since 4:45. Ugh. I kept myself busy by cleaning my basement, doing laundry, eating some cheerios and now surfing on my Dell. I WISH Target or something fun like that was open 24 hours a day. I would so be there right now buying the little hand clippers I need to trim the butterfly bush and cut some hydrangeas for the house.
Only 10 minutes left until the automatic timer on my coffee pot turns on too! That is exciting. By the way, Peetes Coffee is so firkin awesome. My friend who is quite the epicurean got me hooked on it a couple of years ago and now it's all I can have! I have such a snooty pallet.
Well my friends, be safe this 4th of July weekend. Remember who's birthday it is!!! U.S.A. I'm adding a link to the lyrics of the Star Spangled Banner too. When I hear that song and listen to the words and meaning I get goose bumps every time!!!!!!

For Lyrics and other facts about our flag and our country, click here!!

No comments: